Thursday, April 8, 2010

NST #9

Holy cow! These sure have racked up fast!

I saw the nurse, Tracey, yesterday who gave me my 2nd steroid shot three weeks ago. Again, baby was perfect on the monitor. No sleeping, accelerations or decelerations that he didn't immediately recover from. Blood pressure and temperature were both find as well. Honestly one of my fastest NSTs to date. He even cooperated getting the transducer in place and stayed on the entire time.

Sheila, my nurse when I ruptured, was there again as well. I love seeing her! It's fun to show her how far we've come and to hear her encouragement. She even told me I was looking bigger! I do feel like I'm starting to show more, which is a great feeling when you're 6 weeks and haven't felt like you're showing at all for the past month or so!

Still feeling so blessed. Just so many people to thank! You are all so appreciated!

No comments: