Monday, April 12, 2010

NST #13 - 28w1d

Yet another stellar performace! Go little man!

I saw Bridget again today. She's such a fun person! Baby has been moving a lot. I was worried last night that he might be flipping around again, but we found his heartbeat in the same spot, so that's a good sign!

He had another perfect strip today. Absolutely NOTHING of concern and no contractions. Must throw in that I had another great B/P reading - 102/66. We were in an out in no time. In fact, they called me "the in-and-out lady" because baby did so well! I like the sound of that! The shorter the NST monitoring, the better! (Not because I mind being there so much as it's a good indication that all's well in there!)

Not a very long wait today either so no more interesting stories.

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

you are amazing! love your stories. glad that the nsts are so good...you are doing awesome! james is so good to you but i am sure he feels the same about you. that's love for you!