Today's visit was really uneventful. Saturdays are generally rather slow at the hospital. Ironically, the MOP room was full, so I ended up having to wait about half an hour, but the waiting room was essentially empty. The only other woman in there was called back pretty soon after I arrived. So no new people stories to share today.
The nurse I had today, Bridget, was wonderful too. I'm just a little afraid that she may have gotten our little buddy to flip back around again. He was moving quite a bit and she strapped him down pretty tightly. He still looked great on the monitor. Everything else looked great as well. More bleeding when I woke up this morning, but, once again, it started fading pretty quickly and has been relatively light today other than that.
The most exciting news today was getting a swing set. Our beloved neighbors have generously donated to our cause, as their son has outgrown it. I'm so excited for the kids to have something else to do outside. Hopefully it will give whoever's helping us a break as well. The kids LOVE slides and will stay out there for quite a while. Should also cut down on the messes getting made inside.
Having a bit of a rough day just feeling like such a drain on so many people. Honestly, the urge to just get up and help more has been very strong today. I hate having James have to work so hard and worry about the baby and me on top of everything. He's doing an amazing job! I'm open to all suggestions on something that I can do for him, now and/or after baby is born!
Much love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment