Hooray! We are officially 29 weeks today! (And can even add a day in less than an hour!)
Curious what a 29-week belly looks like after pPROM?
Yep, just starting to really show again. Believe me, I would much rather be showing big time and able to get out and about and not worry about my fluid leaking!
(And yes, I know I look tired and washed out. I AM tired and our house isn't a photography studio, so no comments on either of those!)
Today's NST was highly uneventful. My first nurse was Tracey. Baby didn't want to stay on the monitor for her, so I ended up holding the transducer again. Another stellar performance from our little man. No contractions and nothing else out of the ordinary. Boring, yes, but always nice to hear!
The nurse who released me was Jenn. The funniest thing is I think I've walked past her in the hall more than any other nurse and today was the first time I've ever had her work with me. Bless her heart, she even went through all the discharge instructions with me and then some. By now, I do have them memorized and, believe me, I'm watching for everything on there. Pretty much any chances in anything, we'll be running back over there. When it comes to baby, there's no waiting things out for us anymore.
***
Callie is doing well. She has tried to take a couple of steps today and is obviously frustrated that it hurts to do so. However, she is already balancing very well on her right leg so she has been standing a fair amount. James will take her to the orthopedist tomorrow so we'll see what she says.
The hardest part of today was that Trevy gave her first talk in Primary. I debated going and honestly probably would have if it weren't for all the stairs leading to the Primary room. NOT a good thing for a bedresting mommy! But James told me that the microphone was out, so it was kind of rough anyway. However, she is making huge strides at actually going to class and staying with her Sunbeam class. Bless her teachers! They have shown her such love and care and I know that's made all the difference! I'm certain she'll be running out of sacrament meeting any week now just so she can go to their class!
No comments:
Post a Comment