Feeling much better this morning. Even got in a good pumping session in the middle of the night so hoping that I caught the prolactin peak and we'll be seeing a little increase here.
Wishing I could go back in this morning. I really miss seeing Timmy! He has his only daytime primary nurse, Dana, whom I will finally get to meet on Thursday, and she told me that he had a great night. No more blood. His output last night went from reddish brown to brown and Dana hasn't seen any this morning. He has also stooled so that is fabulous!
Dr. Cosentino saw him this morning and said that he should probably take another day to rest - you think? - before starting feedings again. James and I have asked to be called before feedings are reinstated.
Timmy is still gaining weight through the TPN running through his broviac. Last night he weighed 1.95kg/4 lbs. 5.7 oz. Crazy how he's growing so fast!
Ventilator settings are still the same, CO2 a little elevated but still not concerning.
Thank you for all the prayers and phone calls.
3 comments:
Hi Wendy. Thinking of you. Hang in there. I understand about the whole roller coaster ride - let me off thing. It's definitely a crazy time in our lives. You'll get through it and Timmy is a fighter just like my lil Lochlan.
Go back and reread your post about "how a preemie mom is chosen."
Hugs
So glad to hear there is no more blood! I've been thinking of you and praying hard.
Jennifer
Ohhhh my goodness Wendy~~ when blogs are private sometimes I don't look for a while because I don't get the reminder!!! My goodness~ I had no idea you were going through all of this, let alone that you were pregnant. Congratulations.. and I'm so happy he is doing ok!! Wow our prayers are with you. :)
Post a Comment