Friday, May 14, 2010

Landon Makes Breakfast!

This morning I went to make hash browns and egg muffins for the kids. I got out a pan for the hash browns, put in a little oil and turned the back burner on, got out a second skillet for the eggs and pulled the hash browns from the freezer and the eggs from the fridge. I just had time to rescue the three eggs from the carton, as Landon was trying to help, before the phone rang. It was James needing some pictures emailed from our desktop. Not a problem.

In the three minutes I was on the computer, I could hear Landon wacking the burners on the stove. He had pulled a chair over and was banging things. Or so I thought. After I hit, "Send" I went back into the kitchen and saw this.



He had the hash browns in the right pan and two of the eggs already in the skillet before I got there. This is one observant - and very independent - handsome little chef!

1 comment:

Jennifer Green said...

Hey Wendy, I got all caught up on your ordeal today. Wow! You are going through a lot. There are simply no words...I am praying for you and thinking of you constantly!