My dad, along with being an avid angler, is also very into cars, as any auto parts store owner should be. So I was very happy to share a recent special Landon moment with him. Can't believe I completely spaced one of the highlights of traveling up to the baby blessings a couple of weeks ago!
As we were driving up Oracle, a bright red Ferrari drove up beside us. Landon's eyes just lit up and he said, "I like that car! I like that car!"
Yesterday, one of James's colleagues and his wife had us over for swimming and a barbecue. So much fun! On the way home, a shiny black sports car passed us. (Forgive me Dad, I want to say it was a Corvette, but I can't say for certain. I was too busy watching Landon get all excited to look for the make or model.)
So I think it's safe to say: Dad, if you need someone to fish with or peruse car magazines with, Landon's your man!
(I think it's also safe to say that Landon will not be getting his dream car on his 16th birthday.)
No comments:
Post a Comment