I took the first photos in the natural light and then closed the shade so I could take a picture of the room with the window. Believe me, the room is not this shade of green! Or this shade of brown, for that matter. But you get the idea.
They are more like these shades. The valance on the right is over the closet. (My mom made two for the other bedroom, which has two windows. Couldn't waste one.) I like it!
Pictures of my four babies.
The crib with the shade up.
And with the shade down so you can see the valance.A closeup of the shelf. Random stuffies? No. These were given to Timmy by his primary nurses. (With the exception of the kangaroo on the far right, which I gave him after our first kangaroo kare, and Piglet on the far left, whom I "borrowed" from Amy's collection to go along with the Tigger and Pooh that Dana gave Timmy.)
And my favorite part of the room.
Timmy's favorite part is the mobile. Our original mobile got broken several months ago. It made me so sad because Timmy loved it so much.
I'm so glad he still does!
***
The kids all like playing in Timmy's room now too.
Landon showed Timmy how to make the best use of the mirrored closet doors by leaving cute prints - fingers and toes - all over them.
And they all took turns combing my hair that day. Callie will often ask if she "should" do my hair. She usually does a pretty good job. The only time it's painful is when it's late in the day and I haven't combed through it first. Then she'll end up pulling. One time was particularly painful and I said, "Ouch!" To which she sweetly responded, "It's okay, Mommy. I'm here." I love that girl!
3 comments:
LOVE the nursery! That's the perfect border. Love love love it!!
Love love love!
That is a beautiful room! Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment