Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Joy of Blocks

Friday was one of those days where we were just trying to get things done.  It was another hot one, so motivation was seriously lacking.  For some of us, at least.

I brought out the blocks to play with Timmy for a while and got a special treat.  Trevy joined us to help build towers for him to knock over and then he started handing them to her!  Nothing quite as touching as watching your kids play well together.









2 comments:

Jenner said...

I love how kids ask questions that they know the answer to just to make conversation. Abby does that all the time.

Scoot Timmy Timmy! He may just skip the crawling altogether and keep scooting to what he wants!

Scoot away!!!

Wendy said...

That's our Trevy. Only thing is that she often repeats the same random question until the horse is dead.

I really think he's going to skip the crawling. He loves to pull to standing and hates anything to do with his face down.

Ditt: Scoot away!!!