5 things I love about Landon:
1) His laugh - it's the best sound ever!
2) His smile - it's always there.
3) His gorgeous blue eyes - he's my handsome handsome.
4) He has the sweetest temperament. He made it possible to live through the months of having 3 under 2. He is content to just sit back and watch and rarely fusses. When he cries, I know he really needs his mommy!
5) He made my VBAC dreams come true. As well as nursing. After a c-section with Trevy, most doctors I spoke with said they would only do repeat cesareans. After finding out we were having twins, even fewer said they would be willing to attend a vaginal birth for me. We found a fabulous doctor who stayed on board with us the entire pregnancy - even when Landon and Callie were both breech at 34 weeks. Both twins flipped to vertex at 35 but Landon was the one who stayed head-down and made the VBAC a reality. By far one of the greatest experiences of my entire life!
I love that sweet boy!
We tag: Lucas Borst, Kaden and Porter Fulps, JaCoby Jenks and Connor Riley
No comments:
Post a Comment