Landon kept reaching back for the tree decorations.
Callie has recently become our clapper. "Yea, Callie!"
Baby butts are cute, right? Hang 10, Landon!

Callie has recently become our clapper. "Yea, Callie!"
Baby butts are cute, right? Hang 10, Landon!I know I'm a couple of weeks late, but month 11 was a big one. Callie really took off crawling and pulling up on everything just before Christmas. Landon's crawl is more of a scoot that bears a strong resemblance to his big sister.
Babies' first Christmas was a lot of fun. I'm so grateful that they didn't come 2 months early! They are sleeping well through the night so I think that enabled us all to really enjoy their first Christmas. As would be expected, they weren't really into opening presents, but they did very much enjoy playing with anything near them, which included their own toys!
Both babies love to laugh. And scream. One of my favorite moments came just after the New Year when we returned home. One night I was feeding the babies dinner. They were sitting quietly and suddenly Landon just let out this loud, high-pitched scream - caught Callie completely off guard. It was the cutest thing to see her jump - a few times even!
Bath time has become...fun? An ordeal? Playtime? A struggle? In any case, I was so glad to have my mom's new bathtub at Christmas. EVERYONE loves to pull out the stupid little rubber thing that mostly stops the water in our tub. In fact, the kids fight for it. Landon and Callie really work to hold their own with Trevlyn when it comes to being the one to pull it out or sit under the stupid dripping faucet. (Can you tell I hate our tub?)
I have a few pictures of all three kids in the tub, but it will be a while before I can take anymore as both babies are constantly pulling up on the side. Consequently, I'm back to doing three individual baths for safety's sake. Putting on diapers and jammies afterward is also a great achievement. Neither of the babies want to sit still and make it easy for mom.
Other notes: Callie has her 2 top teeth now as well - a grand total of 4. Landon still just has the 2 on the bottom. So cute! They can both say, "Mamamamama..." One of my favorite things to do is get out the little Vtech helicopter my mom gave Landon for Christmas. It has 4 balls (well, 3 now since we can't find the blue one) that go in the top and make it sing. The babies love to "throw" the balls and chase them around. They'll crawl around after and on top of each other, laughing the entire time. So sweet! Now to get that on video...
Babies' first Christmas was a lot of fun. I'm so grateful that they didn't come 2 months early! They are sleeping well through the night so I think that enabled us all to really enjoy their first Christmas. As would be expected, they weren't really into opening presents, but they did very much enjoy playing with anything near them, which included their own toys!
Both babies love to laugh. And scream. One of my favorite moments came just after the New Year when we returned home. One night I was feeding the babies dinner. They were sitting quietly and suddenly Landon just let out this loud, high-pitched scream - caught Callie completely off guard. It was the cutest thing to see her jump - a few times even!
Bath time has become...fun? An ordeal? Playtime? A struggle? In any case, I was so glad to have my mom's new bathtub at Christmas. EVERYONE loves to pull out the stupid little rubber thing that mostly stops the water in our tub. In fact, the kids fight for it. Landon and Callie really work to hold their own with Trevlyn when it comes to being the one to pull it out or sit under the stupid dripping faucet. (Can you tell I hate our tub?)
I have a few pictures of all three kids in the tub, but it will be a while before I can take anymore as both babies are constantly pulling up on the side. Consequently, I'm back to doing three individual baths for safety's sake. Putting on diapers and jammies afterward is also a great achievement. Neither of the babies want to sit still and make it easy for mom.
Other notes: Callie has her 2 top teeth now as well - a grand total of 4. Landon still just has the 2 on the bottom. So cute! They can both say, "Mamamamama..." One of my favorite things to do is get out the little Vtech helicopter my mom gave Landon for Christmas. It has 4 balls (well, 3 now since we can't find the blue one) that go in the top and make it sing. The babies love to "throw" the balls and chase them around. They'll crawl around after and on top of each other, laughing the entire time. So sweet! Now to get that on video...
Callie is still an avid thumb sucker. Landon loves to stick out his tongue and both are in love with the mirror. They start laughing the minute they see their reflections.
They are just growing way too fast! Both weigh about 23 pounds now and are so long! 2008 went way too fast! Can't blelieve my babies will be celebrating their first birthday the end of this month.
They are just growing way too fast! Both weigh about 23 pounds now and are so long! 2008 went way too fast! Can't blelieve my babies will be celebrating their first birthday the end of this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment