I guess this is how you know what you've repeated something a little too frequently:
We love asking Trevlyn, "What letter is that?" or "What animal is that?" or "Who is that?" You get the idea. I'm always amazed at how much knowledge these little people retain and always wondering just how much she knows. Well, she sure showed me tonight!
James got us ice cream cones after we put the kids to bed. (Yes, so mean of us!) I set mine on the computer desk in front of me while I was doing come email and suddenly I heard some little footie-jamma-clad footsteps coming down the hall. Yep, Trevy. She walked right up to me, pointed right at my ice cream cone and with the sweetest smile asked, "What's that?" She knows full well that when she's that cute she's irresistable. Well...almost. We'd already brushed her teeth.
2 comments:
Ohhh you guys are bad!! :)
so cute though, how could you resist that little girl?
We'd already brushed her teeth! And she was up past her bedtime!
Seriously, though, I have had dessert early before (as in before James even gets home from work) so I could watch Trevy hold an ice cream cone. You're gonna love it! Cutest thing to watch a little kid with an ice cream cone.
Post a Comment