
And thrilled beyond belief! We love having little babies in our home and look forward to adding another one this summer.
It's also been fun to have Trevlyn be old enough to talk with about the baby. I'm sure she'll have plenty more fun things to say, but here's my favorite so far:
Trevy said the funniest thing last night. While I was snuggling with her, I told her I love her very much and am so excited that she's going to be such a big helper when the baby comes. So she repeated, "When the baby comes. Where is the baby?" I asked her back because we always say in mommy's tummy and then she'll say she has one in hers. True to form she instantly responded, "In mommy's tummy." But then she gave me this look and asked, "Did you eat him?"
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you guys!
Hooray for babies!
Congratulations! Always exciting.
WOOT WOOT!! Congrats, wonderful news. we are so happy for your family. :)
Holy Cow!! You didn't say anything the other night! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!!
hahahaa! my mom told us she ate a watermelon seed and it grew when she was preg. with my youngest sis. to explain why she was so big. we always thought that was how the baby was able to eat. you "eating the baby" reminds me so much of that. well, congrats on "getting to eat a baby!" ;)
Post a Comment