We actually had one pee in the potty today! This morning around 10:00 after a couple of tries, Callie was finally able to have a good pee in the potty. Hooray! Smarties for that girl! Alas, I guess she had A LOT of liquid in her because it wasn't long after that I caught her in another puddle.
Landon has adjusted to the idea of wearing underwear and didn't try to pull them off at all today, although he generally won't just step into them. I have to carry him to the couch every time and seat him on my lap. He does enjoy sitting on the toilet, so hopefully Day #3 will bring a little more success all around.
Sometimes I don't mind not having carpet...
***On the baby front, I felt baby move again last night during our scripture study, really only one more good nudge, and then a few more today. It's such a relief when baby finally starts moving to tell you that (s)he is doing fine!***
No comments:
Post a Comment