By golly I think Callie's got it! She peed in the potty twice this afternoon. She doesn't really tell me, just hopes I'm watching, and gives me the look when she's starting. Then, tonight, after she had a diaper and pajamas on for bed, she and I were alone in Trevlyn's room and she suddenly patted her bottom and I asked her if she needed to go potty. She responded, "Umhum". (She doesn't say "Yes" anymore. Kind of sad, but it's really cute either way.) So I ran her into the bathroom. Took a little doing to get the diaper off and she peed in the potty! I think she's figuring this out and very much enjoying the attention.
Landon, on the other hand, is a stellar napper. Both Wednesday and today he took a 3+ hour nap and he has yet to wet the bed during naptime. Crazy! He even had a sippy before he went down today! What a handsome. Still just enjoys playing on the toilet, but I think he'll get it before long too.
***Baby update - lots of nudges today. Aaawwww...I LOVE being able to feel movement. Nothing so sweet, nothing so reassuring.***
No comments:
Post a Comment