Saturday, June 27, 2009
What a Big Girl!
Got the shock of my life today. James's mom and Bridgette were both here and we were in the midst of getting lunch together so I didn't even see Trevy leave the room but as I passed her in the hall, I noticed both her shorts and panties were missing and she told me, "I got my panties wet." I asked her if she needed to go potty and she said yes so we ran to the bathroom. Her shorts and panties were on the floor by the toilet and as I lifted her onto the seat, I looked in and saw a poopie! She had somehow gotten herself up and pooped all by herself! For a girl who has tried not to for the last four months, having her go in the potty by herself is HUGE!!! You better believe she got kisses, hugs, high fives and treats for that one!
Labels:
first poop,
potty training,
Trevy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment