Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"If the Savior Stood Beside Me"

I really think He would just be so touched by her sweet singing. Trevy has started singing this song with me every night. This was the "theme song" for the Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation last year and, as the Primary Music Chorister, I got to learn it with the kids. I sing a song to Trevlyn every night and when I first started a month or so ago, I sang this song first and then a few others and every night she has wanted to hear this song. Sometimes multiple times. She really does have most of it down. Tonight is the first night James heard her. I'm going to try to remember and ask him to record her tomorrow night. Absolutely angelic!

1 comment:

Mrs. Knight said...

There is just nothing sweeter than hearing your child sing. Especially a primary song.