Let's start with the good part:
2am - I hear a sweet little girl stirring in her room. There are no Pull-Ups or crutch diapers for bedtime here so I rush to Trevy's room and take her into our bathroom, put her little seat on the toilet, put her on it and she went! A good pee! I was so proud! However, 2am seems a little early in the morning for rewarding with M&Ms...
Amazingly enough, she only got up one more time - no pee - but her bed was completely dry this morning!
And the bad part. After the first time she got up, I put her back in her bed and tried to go back to sleep myself. Suddenly, I was hit with the pain in my stomach and I ended up running to the bathroom myself. I think I caught whatever it is the twins and James have had.
After the 2nd bout around 3am, I took a shower and went out to the living room as lying prone just seems to make things worse. (This is why only Trevy got up one more time.)
I was hoping against hope that Trevy wouldn't get sick, but she just finished her second good throwing up about 5 minutes ago.
Yes, we're still potty training and she's already had a reward this morning. But I guess you'll just have to take my word for it because I don't think anyone wants to visit!
1 comment:
Hope you guys are feeling better now! Sounds like potty training is going well. You are brave to get her to go thru the night, good for you!
Post a Comment