Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All By Herself!

Today has been monumental. Trevlyn just peed in the potty all by herself! We even called grandma and Trevy was thrilled to tell her the news. Yesterday was the first day she started doing the pee-pee dance and we've already had a few puddles on the floor today so I'm trying to watch her more closely. She was sitting on the couch with her legs as close together as she could keep them so I told her it looked like she needed to go potty and took her in and she told me to get out, she could do it all by herself. So I set up her little potty so she could get on the big one and left and almost wanted to cry when I heard the waterfall not even 10 seconds later. My big girl!

Alas, it has also been monumental in marking the longest duration of having illness in the house. I was so hopeful we were in the clear when no one woke up sick Monday morning but Landon woke up in a messy bed yesterday and Callie this morning. I'm just counting my blessings that I'm not sick now and can snuggle them myself!

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Just this week Greyson has started telling us everytime he goes to the bathroom and immediately wants his diaper changed. I think we're getting close to potty training. I just read the post about being so sick! I'm so sorry! Thank goodness for family that steps in when you need them.