I've been staying up way too late the past fews nights. It's been fun catching up on other people's blogs and playing with this one, but I'm tired. Really tired, so I'm going to save the list of posts I'd like to make for another night. However, Landon has said some fun things that don't require uploading pictures and I need to get them down before I forget:
Saturday, after we got back from swimming and I was tucking him in, Landon asked if I have a baby in my belly. (Yvonne does, so I think that's why he had it on his mind.) He answered himself, "No," and then proceeded to tell me, "But I have a baby in my belly because I eated her."
We'll discuss gender differences at a later date.
*****
Last night, the kids found the measuring tape I have out for upgrading the living room decor. They were playing with it like Mary Poppins with James while I was getting Timmy to bed and he came down the hall to tell me that Landon's read, "Daddy loves Landon." How sweet! Yes he does! And so does Mommy.
1 comment:
Haha! "Because I eated her!" Love it! I can't wait till Elijah talks like that!
Post a Comment