Landon wears long sleeves. This little guy has fought us all winter long. Even on our trip through Winterhaven the week before Christmas, he wouldn't wear a jacket. We ended up bundling him in the stroller with blankets or carrying him with one wrapped around him. No idea why. If I could explain it then I might be able to give some reason as to why he won't allow us to tie his "speedy shoes" either.
But Wednesday, February 2nd, James was outside looking at the car. (Oh, forgot to mention that the Honda didn't want to start Monday morning. We were able to jump it to bring it home from the church on Sunday, but that was it.) Landon wanted to go out with him and came in to ask me for "chachit." Chocolate? Mind you this was while I was making dinner so I was hesitant to place the idea in his head or reaffirm it but he said no. (I know, who says no to chocolate even if it isn't what they're asking for?) Jacket? Uh-huh. Really? I thought we weren't communicating well but I got his jacket and he let me put it on, no rolled up sleeves or anything. Miracles do still happen! And I have pictures to prove it!
1 comment:
How cute is he? : )
"Strike a pose!"
Post a Comment