Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Cute Moment Brought to You By Trevlyn

James reminded me of another exceptionally cute Trevy moment. (Alas that I didn't get on and post immediately because now I can't remember exactly what day it was. Sometime in the last 2 weeks.)

Anyway, I was putting Trevlyn down one night and after I layed her in her bed, she said, "Juice." So I told her if she stayed in bed I would bring her a drink. She really isn't so good about drinking water. She likes her apple juice. However, we've been working on getting her to drink more water and she'd already brushed her teeth so I put some water in a sippy cup and took it to her, thoroughly expecting her to chuck it on the floor like she usually does. What did she do instead?

She took a huge gulp and said, "Tasty!"

No comments: