I've decided to start posting some of my Singing Time ideas for friends with the same calling and for future reference!
Today was a lot of fun! We played Snowman Bowling. I printed off 12 snowmen from the internet, colored and laminated them and taped them to the front of plastic cups. Then I placed a piece of masking tape on the back of each cup and wrote the name and page number of a song on it - mostly Christmas, but also some fun songs and other songs we haven't sung in a while.
I took a volleyball to church with me (the other idea is to just wrap a ball in batting) and let the kids use it to bowl the snowmen over. My rule was that if they knocked more than one over, we just sang the song on the first one the ball touched.
The kids loved it!
2 comments:
Thanks for such a good idea. I am also primary chorister. Its the best job isnt it? And yes keep posting ideas.
great idea! Thanks for posting! I'll try to post a few of mine as well.
Post a Comment