Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just Wondering...

So many times I feel like I'm running around desperate to get my entire house clean, my laundry done, dishes done, my Primary schedule all set for the next year, complete with visuals for all the songs for the next month, photos all organized, scrapbooks put together, house finished (we bought a fixer-upper.), Christmas presents purchased and wrapped for the next 2 years, all my sewing projects done...

And then I wonder why? Just what exactly is it I'm looking forward to doing when I'm done doing everything I'm currently doing and have to do? (At the rate things are getting done, I guess I'll never know.)

Random thoughts love company...

3 comments:

sheila said...

I totally relate. I was hoping you got the family picture I e-mailed you. I am also putting your pictures on CD today. It's been busy.

PerryParty3 said...

do you really shop for 2 years at a time?! Please tell me that's a joke. :) I forgot your the primary chorister. I'd love some ideas from you!!! Especially games that the kids like or things you like to do when the kdis are NOT learning a new song.

And I totaly feel your pain. Especially when I clean the house all day, and my night time, it's already a mess! What's the point?! :)

Unknown said...

I think your not alone in that thought. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day,,,,,especially this time of year with so many other things piled on and Christmas partys and Christmas cards. I only did about 20 this year, normally I do about 75