Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tummy Time and Pulling Up

I'm trying to update/upgrade my blogger background.  It always takes way longer than I plan on so I don't have time for the long post or the multiple posts I was hoping to get to tonight.

On two good notes, James discovered (after we had both visited several forums and help sites to clear up our flash player issue to no avail) that he could use a Google Chrome browser instead of Explorer to watch videos and, although I don't quite have my YouTube video together, I do still have one short Timmy Tidbit.

Lately, Timmy will find any couch cushion on the floor, scoot over and lay himself on top of it.  Usually a good sign that he's tired, but sometimes (like Friday morning right after he had gotten up) just for the fun of it!  So cute!

Thursday night

Friday morning

Cute little dude in his 9-month jammies!



And by far his favorite thing to pull up on seems to be the bottom rack of the dishwasher.  Can't imagine why...  =)

2 comments:

Jenner said...

Lochlan watched the video of Timmy with me and he was smiling.

: )

Jenner said...

And Abby came over to see it too and asked if we could go see Timmy.