I took the kids to the splash park again on Wednesday. Thanks to having two of the sisters from the university ward come and help with the kids so I could nap and then leaving the hospital at midnight on Tuesday, I had a bit more energy to go on and we had a great outing.
Shortly after we entered the splash pad, a little boy came up to Landon and just started leading him around. It was so funny! His name is Oscar. I felt bad when the girls told me they wanted to go on the slide and I had to take Landon away from him.
Not to worry though. He was still there when we came back!
***
Ironically, I had a message from the surgery department waiting for me when I got home telling me that Dr. Parry was ahead of schedule so if I could come in at 4 instead of 5. Apparently Timmy was scheduled for 6pm, but they would be able to bump him up. I called the NICU to see what was going on and Melissa told me that she and Dr. Edde hadn't been able to get hold of Dr. Cosentino so made the executive decision to put off the surgery until the beginning of next week.
I think Trevy thought these doubled as drinking fountains.
A couple of moms were totally impressed that Landon can hold his own weight and swing himself.
Not to worry though. He was still there when we came back!
***
Ironically, I had a message from the surgery department waiting for me when I got home telling me that Dr. Parry was ahead of schedule so if I could come in at 4 instead of 5. Apparently Timmy was scheduled for 6pm, but they would be able to bump him up. I called the NICU to see what was going on and Melissa told me that she and Dr. Edde hadn't been able to get hold of Dr. Cosentino so made the executive decision to put off the surgery until the beginning of next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment