Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chef Landon - How to Flip Tortillas

I hate that we've all been sick this week. My voice headed out last night and has been pretty much nowhere to be found all day. Consequently, we've been doing a lot of kiddo snuggling and trying to get to bed earlier, which doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. However, I do have cute videos from last week.

Last Wednesday, we had burritos for dinner and Landon was back in action.  I love that he loves to cook with me.  He even helped me make the cupcakes for Callie the other day, cracking eggs and filling cupcake cups and everything!

So, without further ado, in case you have purchased the make-them-at-home tortillas and are struggling with the technique, I give you (drum roll please) Chef Landon!



What's that?  Your favorite part is all of Landon's random cheesy smiles?  Mine too!  Love that kid!  (Which is a good thing because he's about to drive me crazy with asking me how old he is every day.  Soooo ready for his birthday when I can say, Yes, you're four.)

2 comments:

Clarisa said...

you're too cool!!

Unknown said...

Bwahahaha!! Chef Landon is too cute!! Must be a boy thing, flipping the tortillas is Justin's job too. Happy Birthday to the cutest twins ever!!!