Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Heather's Bridal Shower

Saturday morning was the bridal shower for my brother's fiancée, Heather.

I completely forgot to break out with the camera until the gift opening.  She makes a lovely Vanna, don't you think?








She got some good gifts, a cookbook and circus waffle iron from Lisa, a cake knife from my mom, some lingerie (which will not be pictured.  Sorry, this is a family blog, folks!)...






...and a really nice laundry basket full of laundry goods.  Great idea!  I am so going to use that one at some point in the future!

I rocked the couples game.


Lisa won the other game, which was seeing who could remember the most about what Heather had on after she left the room without warning.

Heather's friends.  Heidi (middle) was by far the hostess with the mostest.


Fun, clean games and a delectable smorgasbord.  Apple slices and crushed Heath bar in whipped cream?  Who knew?!

The most entertaining part of the shower was the very last thing when two of Heather's friends read her lines to use on her wedding night, all quotes of things she had said at some point during the shower.  I know it's a little risque, but my favorite was, "Is this a travel game?"  (This was in regards to a card game she received from the hostess in a date night gift basket.)

Very fun!  Three days and change and we will have in-law!


No comments: