Well, I still haven't found the camera cord and now the camera has gone missing again as well. That search will definitely pick up speed tomorrow morning because...the twins are turning 3!!! I'm still in shock.
It will also mark the one-week anniversary of Timmy's first finger in his trach. Last Sunday I was holding him in the kitchen and looking at something else when, suddenly, he started marking a new sound - not talking, laughing or cooing, just a different little breathing noise. I looked down and he had the biggest smile on his face. He looked so excited! I had to laugh...and move his hand away so he could breathe normally again. He has now been doing that off and on throughout the week. Kind of funny to watch him sneak his finger up there.
Day #2 of alternating between pumping and straight nursing. Encouraging to see that my milk supply is still at least the same as when I was exclusively pumping. Not sure how it's all going to work when I don't have James at home. Timmy definitely takes bottles much faster than he nurses, so that helps with the time factor.
Timmy also slept through the night last night. (Wish I could say the same of three other children living in this house...) 9:30 until around 8 this morning. Unbelievable! And then he even took two naps today. Hope we're onto something here...
3 comments:
I'm glad to see things are going well with Timmy. He's such a cute baby and you guys are an awesome family.
Yay for Timmy sleeping through the night! Matthew still has not slept through the night yet and he's 10 months old already. he doesn't nap well either :(
Hope you find your camera.
Happy birthday Landon and Callie!!!
Hope you all had an amazing day!
I forgot to mention in my last comment about the dry cracked hands iissue. I feel your pain. OUCH!!! So not fun. I've been trying everything under the sun. Just can't keep up with it.
Post a Comment