Friday, July 31, 2009

Trevy in the Towels

Yesterday Melissa and I took Trevy with us to Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick up the new towels and hardware for the bathroom. There was an empty slot in the folded towels and Melissa had her camera with her so . . .

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Hi Wendy this is Shanna Mosley from the ward. I got to your blog through Erin G's. Anyway I wanted to give you the addresses to the hair blogs I look at. I often just look through the past posts for hairdo's I think will work with Emma. If you ever want to know how I have done Emma's hair just ask....I was a little scattered on Sunday...but I don't mind showing you. www.cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com, and www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com, I am sure there are a MILLION more but those are the two I have been using....Enjoy!

Clarisa said...

okay, admit it! you wish you could have climbed in there, too! that is the cutest pic!