Monday, July 20, 2009

Date Night with Missa

Just got back from an early showing of Julie and Julia with my neighbor Melissa. So much fun! What a cute show! We decided it should get 3.5 stars out of 4. Definitely worth the free ticket. =)

And James has just earned the Best Husband of the Day award. He woke up not feeling so well. But he still watched the kids so I could get our main bath sanded and primed and the ceiling painted. (Tomorrow - the walls! This is really getting exciting. I know all of us here are beyond ready to have at least one bathroom completed. For now, you get to choose between showering in the light or peeing in the dark. But not for long!) And then when Melissa called at 4:30 to see if I would like to go to the movies with her, he didn't even hesitate to say, "Go!"

Right now everyone is asleep. Hope they all went down easily for him. Love to all my sleeping sweethearts.

No comments: