Friday, February 13, 2009

My Little Mozarts

The babies absolutely LOVE to pull up on the piano. I just love watching their little fingers go up and down pushing as many keys as they can. I tried to get a picture with all three, but Trevy kept running over to me as soon as she said, "Cheese!"




4 comments:

Clarisa said...

where's the video so we can hear the prodigies? love trevy's face.

PerryParty3 said...

I love the picture of the twins playing the piano. I can see that blown up in black and white, hanging up...anywhere! What great pictures!

Ryann said...

I didn't realize that all three were in diapers for some reason. Courage! The window in the bathroom does look nice-can't wait to see the final photos!

Wendy said...

You are all so sweet. Sorry, Clarisa, the music video has yet to be released, but I'll keep you posted!

Trisa - you're so sweet! That's a great idea! I'll get on that...

Oh, yes, Ryann, when one poops...