It was still pretty cold earlier this week, but on Tuesday I had to get to the grocery store. Fortunately, there is a Fry's within walking distance. So I loaded up the stroller, bundled the kids and off we went. Had to take a picture first. Does this seriously look like an outing in February in Arizona?
Double blankets on the babies. Coats all around!
My little Jedis...

Funny boy!
Funny boy!
Good thing we can't ever forget Callie's thumb!
Probably the most amazing part of the trip was putting shoes on Callie for the first time. This little girl has some seriously chubby feet! Yes, they are still very cute!
She fits into a size 4 lengthwise, but it takes at least a 5 or 6 to fit her foot into a shoe heightwise. So I dug out Trevy's old 4's, thinking that maybe, just maybe... Poor thing, I got her feet squeezed in and was so excited I just barely got the picture taken before she started crying and pulling at the shoes because they were seriously squishing her feet. Guess we'll keep trying...
1 comment:
wait a minute...did i miss something with the car saga? why are you eskimo-ing it? (ps, it would help if you got some sled dogs...)
Post a Comment