Thursday, February 27, 2014

The "Blue Bathrooms"

I think Landon has some delusions of grandeur going on. Not about himself, mind you. About these:


Yes, the port-a-privys, The Honey Buckets, the port-a-potties...whatever you wish to call them.

Landon calls them "the blue bathrooms". There is major construction going on on Houghton right now between our house and the school and there is one of these little beauties every quarter mile or so. And Landon always needs to relieve himself any time we are between the house and school. I told him they are for the construction workers and pointed out that there is no parking lot near them for me to simply pull over. 

I even came up with the saying "go before we go" to help him not feel so tortured as I drive past them.

Not that it's working so well. Inevitably, Landon's bladder will be full no matter what. 

Maybe I'm missing something. I let him use one when he and I were out on a walk searching for my keys one day (yeah, they had fallen into the deep recesses of the diaper bag, but the 2 miles was good for us anyway!). Maybe he found a toy in there. Oooohhhh!!! Or maybe he found MONEY in there... Might have to rethink pulling over...

No comments: