Anyhow, she has a fabulous post regarding what the kids did the week before Halloween. Nastia and her family were visiting family in Nebraska so it was just the two of us.
Monday the kids learned the letter Ee and about exercise. Carrie taught them that any time they are moving, they are exercising! She posted the exercise with Ernie video.
I'm really glad that she took pictures of her letter Ee lily pads. I loved watching the kids jump from E to (shining? ☺) e to exercise like little frogs. I got so caught up watching the that I failed to take any pictures.
This was a fabulous idea on Carrie's part! The kids kept hopping even after the lesson was over!
On Wednesday, the kids learned about emotions and got to draw on the window. They took turns drawing the emotions on their partner's face.
After practicing on the window, they got to paint an emotion on a small pumpkin. They had a blast! Something about being a kid with paint and a paint brush...
And something about being an adult with a camera. Carrie and I had fun experimenting with angles and camera settings. I think we got some really nice ones. (And some that weren't likely to win any photo contests anytime soon.)
| L to R: Cerise, Trevy, Callie, Landon, Cairn |
The book of the day was Mouse was Mad. So cute!
My kids love free play at the end of preschool because both the Strattons and Snider-Simons have bikes. (I'm definitely thinking Christmas here...)
| Inside out... |
And we all have dress up clothes. However, I think the fairy princess dress might just be a tad short for Trevy.
But I LOVE the biker outfit Cairn came up with.
A cute shot of Carrie and Cerise,
who didn't want to leave her pumpkin with the others.

The reason it takes us so long to get to and from the Strattons. The anthill around the corner.
The kids feel obligated to try to eradicate the army, since they were attacked by fire ants over the summer.
Poor little sleeper. He was finally finishing up the antibiotics but, thanks to his infection, back to not being the best sleeper and fell asleep sitting straight up on the walk home.
But I LOVE the biker outfit Cairn came up with.
| Hot stuff! Belle dress and ski cap. |
who didn't want to leave her pumpkin with the others.
The reason it takes us so long to get to and from the Strattons. The anthill around the corner.
The kids feel obligated to try to eradicate the army, since they were attacked by fire ants over the summer.
Poor little sleeper. He was finally finishing up the antibiotics but, thanks to his infection, back to not being the best sleeper and fell asleep sitting straight up on the walk home.
2 comments:
What amazing ideas! Do you think Abby would mind flying every week to attend preschool?
Probably not. We'd LOVE to have her! (And you!)
Post a Comment