Tuesday, November 9, 2010

6th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

Monday, October 25th, we held our pumpkin carving party.  Even threw in dinner this time!  Don't worry, though; if you weren't able to make it this year, there's always next year.  We LOVE carving pumpkins!

This one was done by Auntie Bridge.
 And this one belongs to Uncle Daniel.
 Our sweet neighbor, Melissa, returned for the fifth (I believe) year in a row.  We love you!
Cathedral ghost unlighted.
 Cathedral ghost lighted - whoo-away!!!  (Love you, Lisa!)
 The artists and their masterpieces.

 James's Transylvania Twist unlighted.
 And all lit up.  I think this is the best lit photo we've taken yet!
 My mess.  It took me a while to get the kids down to I didn't get to carve my pumpkin with everyone else.  (I don't recommend staying up until midnight carving.  Makes one very cranky the next day!)

I wanted to try a shadow pattern this year.  This is the haunted house in the front.
 And the ghosts in the back.
 Just the front lit up.
 And with the ghosts.  Not sure what was up with the top ghost, but I love the effect.  Kudos to whomever came up with the idea!
 Didn't work as well outside.
 Our first family Halloween photo with Timmy and our pumpkins!
This one didn't win any awards, but it sure was fun!!!

Everyone's invited back next year!  Time and date TBA!

No comments: