Landon watching the otters.
And the obligatory splashing in the puddle.
We wore Timmy out.
We wore Timmy out.
As we were leaving, we saw a bunny in the parking lot and Landon followed it around. Of course, being the camera-crazy mother that I am, I followed him around. Such fun to watch him.
Candace came yesterday but, since Dr. Ammoury wanted a CMP (complete metabolic panel) and a CBC (complete blood count) she just took his weight because she didn't want to have to prick his heel two days in a row and she didn't have the right vials for the other tests, as she wasn't planning on doing them.
Timmy weighed in at 7 pounds 0.5 ounces yesterday and 7 pounds even today. However, he did throw up a bit this morning and it doesn't take much to lose half an ounce. So we're going with his weight from yesterday, which would put him up 2.5 ounces from last week, which means he's starting to gain weight a little faster. 2 ounces for each of the two weeks prior to that but only 1 ounce for each of the preceding couple of weeks. I'm hoping that this just corresponds to his having a cold and his bilirubin being elevated. Hopefully he will start gaining weight better as the bilirubin clears.
Hard to believe he has now been home six weeks. Six weeks last night. How I love having him home. It has been a new challenge, but I feel a huge relief that we are in the final phase of our pPROM/NICU journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment