We found out at 9:30 this morning that our numbers are going to be evened out with baby boy #2. Yea!!! I think Trevy was the only one a little saddened by the news. Yesterday she told me it was a girl and she's told me she wanted another little sister. Honestly, I love dressing up baby girls so I wouldn't mind making her wish come true somewhere down the road.
Other exciting news was that the placenta has moved away from the cervix so we're right on track for VBAC #2. Such a relief! Unfortunately, it's right in the center of the anterior portion of my uterus so I can only feel the kicks when baby kicks around it. Oh, well. I'll take that over a c-section any day!
2 comments:
Yay!!! So excited!!! I was hoping for boy! How cute are Landon and Dilly and new baby going to be growing up together. Fun fun fun!!
congrats on getting your "51% hope it's a boy!" my placenta is right on the middle of my belly so i can only feel high and low movement. i always worry, too. how can you not? but i don't get a vbac option so oh well. at least i get the prize at the end of the road!
Post a Comment