Baby has finally started moving more, to my relief. Not so much today, but yesterday was awesome, baby was so active! Just gives me such peace of mind. I started feeling baby move almost a month ago and movement has remained relatively little. Week 16 was 1 or 2 movements every 2-3 days. Weeks 17 and 18 the movements were still only a few each day but something most day. I am halfway through Week 19 now and feel something every day, albeit it still just the little nudges on the most part, but some of the movements have even been strong enough that I can feel them from the outside.
Probably the most exciting part is that we will get to find out what we're having tomorrow - assuming baby cooperates. I'm in such suspense right now. It's been over a month since I've seen my OB and I'm so ready to get to see this little person again. You still have approximately 13 hours (that's the appointment time) to leave a comment with your vote. Trevy told me today that she thinks it's a girl. She used to always say "a boy and a girl". Guess that's all she's known, but I'm 99.9% sure it's only one of the above this time. I honestly have no instinct on this one. I would LOVE to have another little boy to keep things even and give Landon a little brother. But I also love having little girls. Could definitely make things tricky on Sunday mornings in a few years with three little heads of hair to do, though. So whichever it turns out to be, I'm going to be happy. I don't think James will be hurt either way either.
1 comment:
i love how you think through all the angles of each! so funny!
Post a Comment