Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Butterflies

Okay, so I'm still working on my FlyLady routines and my house is actually starting to look much nicer so I'm determined to keep at it. However, I haven't been able to find much time to blog in there with all my new morning and nighttime routines and trying to get to bed by 10. (I still have 8 minutes...)

However, the topic of the dust mites in the air came up over the weekend and it reminded me of a cute moment with Trevy that I had forgotten to blog about.

The last time we were in Bagdad, I ended up taking Trevlyn to the bathroom in the late afternoon and the window in the bathroom faces west. As she was sitting there, she suddenly said, "Look, little butterflies." Now Becky's bathroom is decked out in cowboy motif so I was having a bit of a problem locating any butterflies. Then I noticed where she was looking. So now we don't think of it as dust, it's "little butterflies!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say screw the FlyLady, I miss the posts!!