(Yes, I'm way behind on blogging. But I have a lot of cute pictures that I just uploaded from the camera today so I thought I would work on getting back on track with my nightly posting. Not much excitement for today. In my eagerness about transfering pictures from the camera to the computer, I forgot to replace the camera card when I took the kids to the Children's Museum, so no pictures anyway.)
These pictures are of my niece Kelsey's 13th birthday party at Reid Park.

I had the honor of making her cake and, now that it's finished, I can admit that I was very pleased with how it turned out. She told me she wanted circles and flowers and we schemed for about a month to figure out how to put that together and fondant was really the only was I could think of. Not bad for my second time playing with fondant, huh? =) Thanks for your faith in me, Kelsey!

Random pictures of all the guests in attendance:
Trevy in her cuteness posing for a photo.

Even Jon drove into town for the festivities. Yes, you must only take candid shots. He caught me, but I got him first!

Kelsey and her mom. Grandma and Grandpa Brimhall also made an appearance.

"Isn't he just the cutest thing?" (Name that movie!)

Grandma and Callie.

The Merrill family came as well. Thanks, Uncle Derek, for helping Trevy with the root beer. I'm pretty sure that was not a dry night!



Thank goodness Jon was there! We all forgot matches and he had a lighter. Don't ask why...

Alas, the wind blew the candles out before Kelsey got a chance, but we all agreed that her wish should still come true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELS!
2 comments:
That is an aweswome cake. I'm super impressed!
Ah, thanks Ryann!
Post a Comment