Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

And so have you! If you view this, consider yourself tagged!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:

*Mi Nidito
*Macaroni Grill
*Basta Pasta (when I'm in San Fran!)
*Pizza Hut
*El Parador
*Wendy's
*Olive Garden
*Cold Stone

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

*Time
*No debt
*Dream house
*Fluent in Italian
*An annual summer vacation to a new and, often, remote location
*Being caught up on all current projects - includes house cleaning
*LASIK
*Health and safety for all my family always

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

*Bathed and dressed myself and my kids
*Gave the twins graham crackers on the living room rug
*Let Trevy watch Cinderella
*Let James watch the kids for the afternoon while I ---
*Had an eye exam for Lasik!!!!
*Took a wrong turn driving home and made Bridgette spend an extra hour in the car with me because it was rush hour
*Kissed my kiddos
*Kissed my husband

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL

*Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows
*Getting together with friends and family
*The feel of the air
*Getting together with friends and family
*Lights and decorations
*Getting together with friends and family
*Holidays and the good food that comes with them
*Getting together with friends and family

***I reserve the right to update any responses as it took me a while to remember some of the names I wrote down.***

2 comments:

Jennifer Green said...

Saw LASIK on your list...I got it this past April. My only regret is not doing it sooner! I can't believe I suffered through glasses and contacts for so long! Your cuties in the pumpkin catch make the best picutre ever. :)

Unknown said...

you did it!!! You rock!!!!!!!!!