Just taking some cute pictures of the kids playing with the sheep from the family reunion.

Trevy is so good at making sure everyone and everything gets burped!

I decided to take a group picture of the kids and put Landon between the girls. At first he was just fine...


And then he just started leaning for some reason.
Callie tried to push him back up at first...

...but then she decided it would make a much cuter picture if she didn't.
And she was right!!!
2 comments:
Wendy-Your kids are soo cute! It is funny the things kids do when they watch mommy with baby.
I can't believe how much they have grown, I especially love Landons look as he is falling on top of his sister lol so cute.....Thanks again for helping me with Barney the primary kids loved it...in fact they keept asking for Barney over and over again.
Post a Comment