Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Happy anniversary to us! James and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday. It's fun to look back on the last seven years of our lives. Life has been good. We had the opportunity to live in Oregon for 4 years and make some of our best friendships and in the last two years we've had the blessing of adding three little people to our family. Sometimes I look at the exciting moments that have taken place and I wonder if things really could get any better. Sometimes it makes me sad thinking that some of our most awesome experiences are over but then I have to remember that I've thought that before and if I were just to keep reliving the same fabulous experience, how many more would I miss out on?

Maybe I shouldn't blog so late. I start waxing philosophical and that begins to turn into random thoughts....

4 comments:

Kelly M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly M said...

I had to remove my first comment, I messed something up!
Happy Anniversary to you two! What a neat page. I think that it is cool that you are doing this, what a nice way to keep people updated. I'm glad to see how well everyone is doing. I must say that if I hadn't already known how much I love you guys I would've been won over solely based on the fact that you have "Linus and Lucy" on your songlist. One of my favorites!!
:) Kelly

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary!

I'm glad you guys started a blog.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! I am so excited about your blog. Remember you can keep this as a journal too. E-mail me and I will tell you how. My sister told me about it....