I had another prenatal appointment today. A huge thank you to Aunt Yvonne for watching the younger boys and another to the Haynies for having the older kids over for a play date. (I used to be up for taking kids with me to appointments, but not since Wyatt ran around the office the last time I took them. My ligaments don't allow me to chase my kids so well anymore - yes, Duck, Duck, Goose was super fun as our FHE activity last night.)
I am currently up about 16 pounds from starting weight so I may just pass the 20 pounds I gained with Wyatt. A little concerned about how big this little girl may end up being! She measured right on at 29 weeks and 3 pounds.
The little lady was still head up today. I have been trying to get her to flip, albeit not as religiously as with other babies, but on my hands and knees at least a few times. She started out cross-legged and then stuck one foot over her head, then the other, and then back. All during the short ultrasound. I don't have any pictures with her feet up, but, believe me, they were there! I was also able to learn that the times someone pushes on the upper part of my belly and it's tender is when she is arching her back against the spot. It can be on the right side or left side and isn't tender as soon as she turns a different direction. Hoping she is just trying to figure out how to turn vertex.
Today's black and white cuteness:
I did ask Dr. Maciulla if there was a certain breech presentation that would preclude another VBAC and it seems that the only real deterrent would be babies size. Basically, we have to be between 4 and 9 pounds. Really hoping we don't even break 8 pounds. But fingers crossed and going to work harder at getting this little girl into position!




No comments:
Post a Comment