Yesterday was a very busy day. Not to mention hot! We started the day with the soccer game and then the kids had a birthday party in the afternoon. Since Wyatt was asleep, I decided to spend a little one-on-one time at the grocery store with Timmy. I didn't realize just how tired he was until I got there and saw him asleep in his car seat. But we were there and we needed food. I reminded him that he had wanted to come with me to get M&Ms for potty training rewards. That got him out of the car. However, we barely made it past the bread and he started doing the head bob. Fortunately, I use my iPad to take my grocery list with me and cross items off so I was able to take a video.
(I can only imagine what the stocker behind Timmy was thinking as I was videotaping.)
He was out for almost the entire duration of the shopping trip. It was fun to see peoples' reactions, "How sweet!" "Oh my goodness! He really is asleep!" Much easier not to have to battle a toddler wanting in and out of the cart. It also made for some super cute photos!
Sure love this kid and his funny sweet moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment