This morning, I was reading a book with Callie and Landon. We've been working on counting lately and they love to have me hold their fingers to point to what we're counting. This morning Callie grabbed the index finger of her left hand with her right and started poking the eggs on the page - "1, 2, 3..." So cute. And then she grabbed her elephant's stuffed hand and did the same thing!
Lisa, who is going to be sainted for watching my kids all week, was telling me that Trevy was rather cute in Sunbeams as well (aside from a tantrum or two) and, when asked what she wanted to be when she grows up responded, "A girl." Next she was asked what she is thankful for and she answered, "Mommy's cupcakes." Okay. I think I made them twice in 2009 and I know I haven't made any since October. Gotta love kids!
3 comments:
Sooooooo . . . I'm glad I checked your blog because Alex didn't pass on the 'Wendy's on bedrest thing very well'. Sounds like you struck the same lottery as our friends the Mullenaux's. The good news is their little girl is almost 1 1/2 yrs and as cute as can be. I'll keep checking back to see how things are going.
Julie
haha! i'm glad she wants to be a girl! it's the best ever to hear the very logical and obvious answers kids give! so cute! it also sounds like callie wants to be you, teachimg her elephant to read! what sweet kids you have!
Oh, you guys are so nice. They are such sweet kids.
Sorry, Julie. Guess that's just what husbands do. Sorry to hear that you have friends who've been in the same boat. Would NOT wish this on my worst enemy.
Post a Comment