Some of you have asked and I have failed to respond individually, so I'm doing a mass posting to let everyone know that I am officially retired from Pampered Chef for now. Things have just been way too busy since the twins were born for me to feel like I was doing a very good job for my customers.
However, I have decided to host a catalog show for all my friends who have expressed particular interest in buying certain products for the holidays. The show is now open and will close December 1st. You can place orders online by going to pamperedchef.biz/chefjori and clicking on "Our Products" at the top of the screen. You can then select "How to make a purchase" make sure it is connected to the show by searching for my name as hostess.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either myself or my consultant, Jori Torman. Her office number is 801-745-8452. Or her email is joritorman@gmail.com.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment