Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's

After Makayla's birthday party, the kids and I stayed at my parents. James had a few extra meetings before and after church last Sunday so I figured it would be easier to stay and have help than to rush back to do it all on my own!

I got a few fun videos of the kids playing with Lisa and Travis.

Lisa gave the kids flying rides in the plastic toy bucket. Talk about a work-out!




Listen to Landon's laugh when Travis "drops" him. So sweet! I love it!

We also tried going to Dorothy Stinson to let the dogs run around and let the kids play on the slides for a while. Believe it or not, we got chased off by the rain! (Video of that not uploading for some reason.)

Then Landon was doing the cutest little march on the trampoline and laughing so hard. It was really cute. You get the idea in the video, but he's not doing it quite to the extreme he was before I turned the camera on. What a handsome dude!

No comments: