May was a very crazy month. We have been gone three of the past four weekends. And since I have ended up sharing a room with all three of my children for at least one night during each weekend, I am seriously lacking in the "good night's sleep" department. (The twins did great but Trevy is a mover and shaker in her sleep and attempting to share a bed with her leaves one with a pain in the lower back!)
Along with things being busy, Trevy decided to see if our digital camera could swim. For those wondering, it could not. Thus, it has since passed on to the eternal realm of digital camera heaven, though generously donating it's only organ - the memory card. (Fortunately, that still works, although I have yet to find the time to take it in to have the pictures burned onto CD. It just activates our card reader but windows aren't popping up...whatever.) So no pictures to share for a little while. Hopefully this will get me going on the videos from the camera. And the pictures from Europe! We finally got the pictures from James's mom's camera. Hmmm...guess I'll throw one on to keep things fun.



(Just because I really don't like the other one of me. =) )Yes, for those who don't recognize it or have never had the wonderful opportunity to visit, this is La Fontana di Trevi (The Fountain of Trevi). Absolutely amazing what gems are wedged in between all sorts of buildings!
More to come, but for now...
I'm off to sleep!!!
1 comment:
My girls love the picture at the top of your blog. Looks like everyone enjoyed their food.
Post a Comment